Our vision is to support young champions to lead the world of tomorrow.
To create a learning environment for supporting the whole child by way of tutoring, mentoring, and career exploration. We work to expose young people to careers in the science, technology, engineering, and math fields. Lastly, we provide supportive guidance to youth until they graduate from college or post-secondary program.
Our short-term goal for every young person we serve
1) Gaining the skills to excel in school,
2) Building students' self-confidence,
3) Exposing students to STEM careers, and
3) Engaging the parent in the student turnaround.
Our long-term goal for every young person we serve
1) Completing a post-secondary program (beyond high school);
2) Working in their career or a related field; and
3) Contributing to their community.